Davails hazelwood is a natural product, sourced in Canada and used for centuries by the Aboriginal people of North America for its medicinal properties.
Hazelwood is known to be an anti-inflammatory wood and may also assist the body with removing excess acidity.
Davails Hazelwood Faqs
How should I wear my Hazelwood?
- Hazelwood should be worn at all times with the Hazelwood beads in contact with the skin for best results.
- Placement of Hazelwood jewelry is a personal choice and convenience, worn either as a bracelet or anklet.
How long does Hazelwood last?
- Hazelwood lasts from two to six months depending on the severity of the condition you are using it to help treat.
- Rely on the undeniable reminder of symptoms returning. Trust your body's response and intuition.
Can my Hazelwood get wet?
- Yes, wearing Hazelwood in the shower and bath is fine.
- Refrain from wearing your Hazelwood in pools or hot tubs. Chlorine will alter the lifespan of your Hazelwood.
What is the purpose of the gemstone? How do I pick which one I should wear?
- Energetically, gemstones have their own qualities. All of our bracelets have a description for the gemstone.
- Rely on what you are attracted to, what you feel you need or the information provided about the gemstone.